Happy New Year
Hello fellow players of Advance Gaming,

I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, 2017, in which I wish you all to achieve all the goals you have planned, to have health and happiness, and to stay safe. 2016 was anything but a rough year for Advance Gaming, we are more than happy with what we have achieved, however, we would be happier if we could have achieved more. Admittedly, there have been projects this year which were promised and which were a failure, and I do apologize for those promises which let you down.

Admittedly, I am not as active as I used to be in previous years, and a simple reason being - there's nothing much more that I can do for the server. It's already highly developed and has a lot of advanced features that many other servers might not have. We have an amazingly optimized script.Which brings me to another paragraph,

I would like to personally thank few amazing assets,
Developer - Yashas, who was of immense support to Advance Gaming throughout his time in this community, his knowledge in scripting and programming is unmatched by anyone I ever met in SA:MP.
Community Leader - Ahmad, who put immense effort into building the Advance Gaming's online websites, such as the forums and control panels. Beside that, he was also the one who developed the second most successful server in Advance Gaming, which was the Cops'n'Robbers. Hopefully, in 2017, he gains motivation and time to re-launch it.
Community Leader - OFS, who was a crucial person in keeping moral up in the community, his sense of humor and his advice was always of use to me, let alone his mapping creations which I find incredible and responsible for the atmosphere of war in the server. Without his maps, the server would be bland and would have much less war-like atmosphere than it has now. I appreciate him and his work.
Community Leader - Brandon, who has been with us since the very beginning of the community, and who has always been the one to keep things in track in terms of professionalism and ethics. I thank him for the time and effort he put into Advance Gaming and for his leadership in Staff Team.
Community Leader - Crasher, who still remains with us even a year after officially resigning, and continuing to provide us with advice and support with his knowledge of scripting and programming. Thank you.

I feel very privileged and honored to have the fortune to work with the people listed above, individually, each of them gave immense effort into the community, with their knowledge and skills, without them, Advance Gaming wouldn't be the same as it is now.

I can promise you, players, that in 2017, Vandetta has planned some big changes, and he is putting a lot of his money into these changes, and I need to thank him more than anyone else, for choosing to host this community back in 2014 and for choosing to put massive amount of effort, time and money into this community. Without him, we wouldn't be talking here now. I hope that his planned changes will be liked by the players, and I will support every planned change he told me about.

Let's not forget about Hazard, the second one who influenced the community massively, with his patience, kindness, politeness and management skills, during his time of activity, the staff team was better than ever, his work was so significant that it allowed Vandetta and me to focus on our own tasks, mine being scripting and Vandetta's being managing the hosts, and I would more than anything love to have him back active to help us in 2017 with the planned changes and to be with us.

2016 might have been successful, but that's not good enough for this community. We strive to make this community even more successful in 2017, expand it to other games such as Minecraft, and to provide all of our players immense amount of entertainment, fun and joy. That's the sole reason this community was established for, it's not to be a business, not to be a place for Vandetta, Hazard and I to hammer down on you all with our levels and visions, but to listen to you, to entertain you, to provide you a place where you can have fun, where you have joy and where you feel happy to play. And that's my biggest aim for this community, always was and always will be. I know last months haven't been that good, and that it's also been my fault for not being as active as I used to be, but as I said, as time passes, my motivation gets lower, however, I'm nowhere close to mounting out of this community. I'll continue to do whatever it takes to keep it alive and to keep it great. Even if it means allowing someone else to take over the script.

In conclusion, I wish you all a Happy New Year, I wish you health, I wish you to achieve all the goals you have and to remain safe. Hop on in the 2017 train, we're gonna have another long bumpy ride with lots of changes ahead of us.
Happy new year guys
                                                   Credits to Archives:
[Image: nO6q8Ig.jpg]
Happy new year!!
Hope Ahmad bring CnR back as soon as possible :v

wait sec, you said Minecraft??
Retired COD:GW Server Manager (5)
Retired LS:GW Lead Administrator (4)
General Advisor
Ex-Tester
PMA Sub-Commander
Osiris Leader xD

Copied from @"Dr.Stark"
New year? RETURN 2016 Angry Angry Angry
[Image: t5U8pQo.gif]
Away
Happy new year Advance Gaming!
[Image: AM399Td.png]
Then. Now. Forever.
Happy new year!!! I wish all the best to every player on this community. I hope this community and people on it will have even more success in 2017 than it was the case in 2016. Still 2016 was good enough... Smile
“Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.” - George Bernard Shaw
Happy newyear Guys. ?
[Image: fruXz5K.png]

i think as reward who vips whos payed for the server to stay alive you should do a favor

[spoiler] CNR RETURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/spoiler
[Image: tumblr_nz2pyhc4np1tu4wrdo1_500.gif]
Subscribe on My ChannelOn Youtube Click Here
Away
Happy New Year everyone! Have a blast celebrating
Advance with us this year too! Wink
[Image: mart.png]
New year? return 2016   Cool

[Image: gsig.php?id=279080&svr=cod]

Winning is nothing but trying to win is all thing.